Hematology PQRS Registry System for CMS Participating Medicare Providers
Registration has been extended to February 14th!
February 17, 2014 is the final day to enter data.
Welcome to the ASH PQRSPro Registry System, a service developed by NetHealth, a leader in clinical performance improvement and CME programs with measureable impact and outcomes.
ASH has partnered with NetHealth to offer this exclusive PQRS Registry empowering you and your colleagues to take advantage of the clinical benefit and financial incentive of the 0.5% reporting incentive on all 2013 Medicare claims AND avoidance of the 1.5% penalty for non-participation in 2013 on all 2015 Medicare claims available to providers who participate in the PQRS program.
Have questions? View our brief tutorial OR Click here to contact us.
Due to the impending 2015 1.5% payment reduction, the 2013 ASH PQRSPro Portal offers TWO options of reporting.
- Incentive Payment Option: Submit at least 80% of the eligible Medicare patients for at least 3 individual measures to obtain an incentive payment of 0.5% of all of your Medicare Part B FFS charges in 2013 OR choose one of the 3 available Measures Groups, reporting just 20 patient visits (11 of which need to be Medicare). Note that measures with a 0% Performance Rate will not count – you must meet the quality action at least once for the selected measures or measure group to be incentive eligible. Also note that submitting for the incentive payment will successfully avoid the -1.5% Payment Adjustment (reduction) in 2015.
- Payment Reduction / Penalty Avoidance Option: You can also submit at least one patient for at least one measure to avoid the -1.5% Payment Adjustment (reduction) in 2015. Note this option will not result in an incentive payment for 2013.
Filing as a GPRO?
Interested in the Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) reporting?
- Practices of 2 or more providers operating under one Tax ID Number are eligible for group reporting!
- Groups of 100 or more must report through GPRO, or face an additional 1% Value Based Payment Modifier (VBPM) penalty in 2015.
- Time is running out! GPRO requires self-nomination by October 15, 2013!
Our system allows you to easily register with the GPRO option. However, if you have questions or need further information, Contact Us today to discuss the options!